Head of Branch (Osaka Office) is responsible for implementing market development activities as well as managing and developing personnel (including onsite) in the Kansai area in order to ensure the completion of business goals and plans as assigned.
- Develop short, medium and long-term business plans, strategies and solutions within the assigned functions;
- Market research, business development orientation in the Japanese market;
- Develop market segments and strategic clients;
- Propose for the Division and the Company to develop services and products suitable to clients and market requirements;
- Organize, operate and promote the efficiency of the business personnel apparatus. Manage and supervise the business activities of the employees to ensure the common goals of the department;
- An authorized representative of the Company in the field of business at the Osaka campus;
- Report on business results and activities to the Director of CJP Division and the Board of Directors of CMC Japan;
- Perform other job duties under the direction of superiors;
- Report directly to CJP Division Director/ CMC Japan Board of Directors.